Friday, October 23, 2009

It's so sad...

...but I can't even get to my blog on a regular basis. I'd apologize, but I don't even know if there is someone to apologize to. My husband? I'm not even sure if he reads my blog.

I'm the kind of person who either has a hundred projects started or a hundred waiting to be started - well, actually, it's both. My current project is reorganization, which has stalled any current and future crafting project. As you can see below, I can't even get to my crafting space.





It is my intent to put this mess into a craft organizer and have a space that would make Martha Stewart jealous (or at least a Martha Stewart wannabe).

I would actually get my act into gear if I had the CABINET that all the shelves (which I received last week) will go in. Sigh.

Sometime in my life I will be organized and I will be on top of things and I will finish what I started and I will keep a record of finished projects on my blog. Some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment