Sunday, September 13, 2009

Blessings

Well, this is a first for me. I am completely prepared for my card swap/project day with the ladies. This NEVER happens. I'm usually throwing stuff in a box hoping something will come to me when I get there. Then I spend my time trying to piece together whatever I brought.
I've already shown you the two swaps I am bringing, the Halloween card and Trick or Treat bag. Well, here is a card that I am bringing to make.



I even had time to cut out all the little pieces so we can spend our time stamping and pasting :) I'm too good.

Here is what I used:

~Ingredient List~

Paper: Ruby Red cardstock from Stampin Up. Green designer paper from Stampin Up's Patterns Pack II. Speckled off-white paper from my own stash.

Stamps: Papertrey's Fall Elegance and Fancy Flourishes

Inks: Papertrey's Pallette Hybrid Inks in Orangerie, New Leaf and Dark Chocolate. Tim Holtz's Distress Ink in Tea Dye for the aged look around the die cut outs. Versamark for the watermark flourish on the card base.

Other: Spellbinder's Large Deckled Rectangles and Small Petite Ovals. Martha Stewart's Lace border punch. Brown satin ribbon (5/8th inch) from Michaels and clear dew drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment